My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Too busy Stampin' to Blog

We have been very busy this weekend in the Stampin' room.

We have been making Thanksgiving cards, treat bags and

Thank you cards. My mom is working on a video to show how I have been helping.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute cards! I think I have that "many Thanks" stamp--I might have to try something like that!

Sharon said...

I love the cards Sarah!

The VW's said...

Great job Sarah! My boys and I were doing the same thing this weekend (even using Stampin' Up products too!), but ours didn't turn out half as well as yours did!

Perplexing Situation said...

very cute cards! I love how creative you are with them!

Mary said...

Oh so cute!

Kim Rees said...

You guys are so creative! I love the Thanksgiving cards and can't wait to see how you have helped!

Kristin said...

WOW - those are beautiful cards!