My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sibling Sunday ~ Snow

Wow!! I just saw on the news that Colorado got lots of snow this weekend. So I decided to post more pictures of my playset to show you that we didn't just play on it in the summer.

Sometimes we went out in the snow.

Matt loved climbing on that thing. My mom usually took the tent part off in the winter because the heavy snow on top would rip it.


I wonder if we will get a lot of snow this winter? One thing is for sure. We won't be climbing on the playset now that it is gone.

3 comments:

Kim Rees said...

Wow! You guys really got a lot of use out of your playset! That's great! I don't even want to think about snow yet. One thing I am happy about though is that we won't have to drive back and forth every day to the Cleveland Clinic to visit Lily. Yeah! By the way the pic at the top of the blog is priceless! Love it! :)

stephanie said...

AWWW Sarah, your still missing your playset. I love the winter pictures.
Again you're lucky your mom always had her camera ready, so now you have all these wonderful pictures to look at and remember good times!!!

Christine said...

How fun! Snow already? It is still hot here in sunny California.