My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Prayer Warriors Needed

Please go over to my friend Kristen's blog. I am so sad that she will be in the hospital for so long. Again. Kristen is a fighter, but she needs our prayers.

We are thinking of you Kristen.

4 comments:

sheree said...

wow. Kristen is strong- that much I know!

Many prayers being sent her way as she fights yet again.

((hugs))

stephanie said...

We are on it! Prayer to Kristen!

Kele said...

Your a good friend Sarah, and the power of prayer is huge so it is wonderful that you passed this on for all to read. Prayers for your friend indeed!

mauimom said...

Thanks for letting us know about her, Sarah.