My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Everywhere I Go...

...I am running into my parents...

On Tuesday as I was leaving the place we vote with my mom, my dad walked in.

Then today I was on my way to the nursing home I am working at and the bus was stopped at a red light. When I looked down into the car next to us...it was my mom...on her way to the post office. They are everywhere and that makes me smile.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Karen said...

The way I see it, YOU're the one that's everywhere. I love that you're so involved in thing, out and about and running around. Obviously you learned it from your parents. :)

Kim Rees said...

Very cool!