My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Best Mail ever arrived Today...

When I got home today I saw the mail on the counter. There was a letter for me.

I wonder who it is from?

I very carefully opened it and look what I found...

A nice note and pictures from Addysen. She was the lucky girl to win the gift certificate to Portrait Innovations. She is soooooooooo adorable. Thank you so much Addy.

And if that wasn't enough, my report card came today from my job training program. I got an A. I am so happy.

My mom taped me opening the letter from Addy. I think she knew I was going to like what was inside...

video

10 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations on your FABULOUS report! Well done Sarah!

And thanks for sharing those photos of Addy- she's very cute :)

PS Luke stepped all by himself today for the first time. Yay!

The VW's said...

How Fun!

Great job on your "A" Sarah!!!

Karen said...

Congrats on the A! And isn't that just darling that Addy sent pics?

Kim Rees said...

Great Job Sarah on the report card! Way to Go!

heidi marie said...

way to go on your report card! you did get some great mail...i'd trade you any day, you don't mind paying some bills for me, do you? ;)

Rochelle said...

Awesome job on the A on your report card Sarah! You are such a great role model!

Shelley said...

Lovely. And well done on that report too.

Alex's Mom said...

That is so great Sarah! Congrats!

Perplexing Situation said...

great pictures! and congrats on all your hard work to earn you that A!!!

Tsquared417 said...

Awesome Sarah!! How cute!!