My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

And the Winner is...

...and you thought I was an Indians fan...

Haaa...I am a Cleveland Indians fan...the truth...TJ brought the shirts home for us the summer he studied at Julliard:) It's always nice to applaud the winners though. Congratulations NY Yankees!!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Nice shirts, but WoW, TJ studied at Julliard!!!! For what may I ask?. Julliard is a sacred word in my house. my daughter would flip to even walk by the building.

Tara Marie said...

Oh Sarah, I love them!!! Emma Sage has been proudly wearing her pinstripes. I promise, if your Indians are in the World Series someday, Emma Sage and I will go out and get Indian shirts and wear them proudly!

I love Julliard. I have a few friends that attended and while I live in NYC I always adored the chances I got to see performances.


Thanks for posting these Sarah....you made my day!!

P.S. I can't go to the parade and my son is so bummed!

Lacey said...

Oh Sarah, not the Yankees.:)

Beverly said...

too cute! Noah is on the NY Yankee Miracle League team.

Molly said...

WOOHOO! YANKS BABY!

sorry. I love my guys.