My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 26, 2009

What is THIS Grandma?

My Grandma brought me a present. It is pink. Bright pink.

I opened it and put it on. It is sorta like a blanket. But it has sleeves?

It has matching slippers too.

My mom is being silly. She said I could wear it for Halloween and people will think I am walking Pepto-Bismol. Then she said it is like a hospital gown because I am flashing everybody from behind. No Mom. Grandma said it is for when I am in bed or in my chair watching TV.

Oh now I get it. It's a blanket but my hands are free to use the remote.

I love this Snuggie. Thanks Grandma. Good idea. Oh guess what? Matt got one too. Check it out by clicking here.

12 comments:

Beverly said...

that is too cool! keep warm Sarah!

Kim Rees said...

So cool Sarah!

Cammie Heflin said...

I love it! Cooper wants a zebra striped one for Christmas!

SunflowerMom said...

You look too cute in it! I am usually cold and love snuggling up in a blanket at home, too.

JennyH said...

Very neat. Hope you love it.

Perplexing Situation said...

hey cool! it came with slippers and everything. what a great gift!

Lacey said...

A snuggie, how funny, we always laugh at those crazy comercials.

Emily said...

Lucky you! Looks very cozy!

TJ said...

We should get some OSU snuggies

Karen said...

I'm going with your mom on this one - when you're laying in bed you do look like a big Pepto Bismol spill. A cute one though. ;)

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

so funny, i love that you posed in your "snuggie" just like the commercial - good thing your hands are free to use the remote control :)

JRS said...

Hey Sarah, I have one too. Mine is light pink and it's called a slanket versus snuggie. My whole family got them for Christmas last year. It's very nice and soft even though it's kind of goofy. We love them.
---Jen