My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two more Big Boxes ready to Go

We have two more Stampin' for America big boxes ready to go.

We send them to men or women who are serving our country in the military. The big boxes are designed for someone who is currently with others so they can share.

Each box has 20 bags of peppermint puffs...

...ten thank you cards...

...and a little note about this project (click the picture to read it).

It is all inside this neat box we order from the post office. If you know someone who would enjoy getting a box, please send me an email to sarahely8989@yahoo.com with their name and address. They can be shipped anywhere in the world. We also always have small individual boxes ready to go all the time.

9 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

This is FANTASTIC!!

Kim Rees said...

Those are awesome! I love how patriotic the cards look! Great job doing your part to support our troops!

Lianna said...

Gorgeous! I bet the recipients will LOVE them! Great work!

Shelley said...

These are wonderful!
I'm emailing you the addresses for all the deployed K9 handlers from my husband's unit. Maybe you can include a special treat for the dogs too :)

Kim said...

Those look awesome!!

Michelle said...

Coming from someone who has a husband who has received one of these wonderful treats - I know they are a big hit! :)

Thanks for taking the time to do this for the troops!

stephanie said...

What a great thing you're doing. How surprised the men and women who receive those beautiful packages must be.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah

We love your Stampin' For America Project and we know some military men and women will be thrilled to receive them.

Grandma and Grandpa Hillick

Perplexing Situation said...

I honestly can't tell you how thankful us military families are to know that there are people out these like yourselves that do special things to let the soldiers know you care. Deployments are long and hard for all of us, knowing that there's so much support from so many people means SO VERY much. THANK YOU!