My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sibling Sunday

I'm still looking for pictures of my playset. Look how cute my baby brother is.



12 comments:

Kristin said...

Look how cute YOU are too!

Rochelle said...

Those are great pictures Sarah. You are all VERY cute!!!

Tausha said...

Wow, can I just say you are the most beautiful young girl. I would love to have your hair. Mine is thin and mousy and your's is just beautiful!! What fun pictures.

stephanie said...

AWWW, Sarah I can tell you are still missing your sweet play set. Thank goodness, your mom always had her camera ready to take pictures!

Heidi said...

What great pictures! Your baby brother is so cute in those pictures!

Jessica said...

I agree with the others, you are ALL very cute. I'm sorry you are missing your playset so much.

Cammie Heflin said...

Very cute! ALL of you!

AZ Chapman said...

cute

hay sarah I see that u stop by alot do not be afriad to leave a comment

sheree said...

my goodness....that last picture of the three of you is SOOOO cute!

Maureen said...

I think you are all pretty cute. Thanks for sharing Sarah!

Beverly said...

love these photos. so sweet

Kim Rees said...

You all look so adorable! I love your playset pictures!