My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sibling Sunday ~ Celebrating a Birthday

This week my little brother is going to be thirteen years old.

So my Grandma & Grandpa came up to Cleveland today and we went to Olive Garden for dinner.

I had chicken fingers. I can never eat them all so I got a box to take them home. I wanted to write my name. This crayon did not work so good.

So Grandpa let me borrow his pen. It worked great.

See, it reads Sarah. That way it won't get confused with my mom's tortellini.

I can't believe my little brother is going to be a teenager. Want to see some pictures of his big cookie? Just click here.

9 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Happy Birthday, dear Matt!

Sarah: It was great how you didn't get confused with Mum's tortellini.

The Olive Garden is a great place to eat.

And, yes, it would be great to see Matt's big cookie.

Lianna said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Great picture of you both!

Kim Rees said...

Sweet sounds like you had a great day Sarah! Happy Birthday Matt! You are such a good looking kid.

Emily said...

LUCKY! Now I am craving Olive Garden! You did a great job on your name too!

AZ Chapman said...

happy birthday matt

TJ said...

This is bull I can't believe you went to Olive Garden.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi TJ!

Nice to see you here.

(Do you have a blog, or would like one?)

Where would you have preferred the family go out to eat?

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday!!!

stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Matt. You look so much alike.
Dinner sounded great!