My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is it Possible???

Amazing...my Brownies actually won today!!!

Cleveland 6 ~ Buffalo 3
Yea Browns!!!!
Now maybe my special football will go back on my shelf. I've been waiting for a win:)

4 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

tell me about the transport chair. Where did you get it? I need something like that for Kristen when we take her to disndyland.

stephanie said...

Congrats on the win! Get that football back up!!!!

Cammie Heflin said...

Lol, our pastor is a HUGE Browns fan, poor guy is very outnumbered!

Kim Rees said...

Give one up for our HOME team! Yeah Brownies! Woof! Woof!