My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Lucky can I Get?

I went to my second Ohio State football game in one season. Before we left for the game, I had a surprise waiting for me...

...a new red transport chair!!! Now I will look like a true Buckeye fan.

It was a little cold today. So we sat in the bus shelter for a little bit.

Wow look at this big red ball. It is huge. They always have fun things around on game day.

Time out for our traditional pose in front of Ohio Stadium.

TJ has been telling us about the renovations in the Library. So we stopped in to see it. There are computers everywhere!!! And lots of glass walls.

A pose on The Oval. We got to see the football players up close today. You will have to watch the video below to see them. My mom thinks one of the players was winking at her, #88. But really he was winking at me because I was given a sheet of the official Buckeye leaf stickers the players earn for their helmets when they make good plays. I think TJ was a little jealous when he saw them. Yes, I am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

You are a lucky girl. And red looks great on you! Love your new red ride! Very stylish!