My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Matthew

13 years ago today I went to visit my new baby brother in the hospital.

I got to feed him a bottle. I was excited to be a big sister.

I am so happy Matt joined our family. He is a great brother. Happy Birthday Matt!!

7 comments:

Kele said...

Happy Birthday Matthew. You are so cute feeding him in those pics Sarah... your a great big sis!

Heather said...

You are just am amazing big sister Sarah.Matthew is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have Matthew.

Lianna said...

Adorable pics!♥

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Matt. what a great big sister you are to him.

ABandCsMom said...

I think you are both lucky to have each other. Happy Birthday Matthew! You sure have one heck of a sister.

Emily said...

Oh... so sweet! Happy Birthday to your awesome brother!

Michelle said...

happy belated birthday to Matthew!