My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Guess Where I Went?

LOL!! Does this mailbox give you a clue?

I even had a panoramic x-ray taken. It is pretty cool how that thing moves around your head. You can see it in the video below. I had to stand really still.

The dentist wants to see where my wisdom teeth are. Guess what? I only have three. My mom was sorta happy about that. She thinks we should get a big discount when it comes time to take them out. She also talked to Dr. Vala about me getting braces. I'm not happy about that. I said, "No way." "C'mon Mom. Right now I have to go to yoga," phew got out of that fast.

4 comments:

Kim Rees said...

That is a really cool mailbox! It's pretty obvious that you went to the dentist by looking at the picture. Glad you only have 3 wisdom teeth which is very cool, but I would be sad too if I had to get braces. Just think how incredibly awesome your already awesome smile will look once you get them off! Thank God for yoga!

Leah said...

Oh, I wish I'd had braces! My teeth are very crooked. Angela got her braces last April. They don't bother her at all! And, her teeth are already getting straighter, which is amazing to me!

Karen said...

One of my boys just got braces and he's actually loving them. He gets fun new colors of bands every few weeks and has planned out what colors he'll get for what holidays. They might not be all that bad for you.

Michelle said...

So glad you had a good trip to the dentist even though he wants you to get braces. I just took my boys to the dentist too and our oldest might need them too! Let us know how it all works out!