My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Our Loving Matthew...

...you are not walking alone. Soeren understands. We understand. Together we will educate and advocate. One step at a time.




If you want to watch the entire speech, copy and paste the following link into your browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqaNG0Ozqc&feature=player_embedded#

1 comment:

The Hortons...one day at a time. said...

I have watched that speech time and time again. It was and is simply amazing. Each time I watch it, I am brought to tears! He is an amazing young man and I can't wait to see how he continues to step up for our children. There should be more people like him willing to stand up!! Thank you fr posting that!