My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Flashback Friday

A few more pictures on my playset.

My next trick would be hanging upside down. My mom does not have any pictures of that because she said she always ran to make sure I did not fall. It would not have been good for me to fall on my neck with my trach.

Oh here I am with my American Girl doll. It looks like we picked the same outfit that morning:)

Here I am with my best friend Stacy. We spent a lot of time out here.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the flashback photos! The one with the American doll is precious! We also love the one at the top in the Halloween costume. SO cute Sarah!

Kristen said...

You have so many lovely pictures of you and your swing set. That is great. I hope looking at them eases your sadness of getting rid of your swing set.

I love the picture of you and the American Girl doll.

Mel said...

Great photos Sarah. Love the one of you and your doll in the matching outfits and even matching hair. So cool!

stephanie said...

You just like your American girl doll! I love your long hair! Beautiful

AZ Chapman said...

nice pics

Perplexing Situation said...

your American doll looks exactly like you! how cool is that?!?