My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

I found more pictures from my playset...

I loved hanging from rings and monkey bars.

What goes up...

...must come down!!!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Ya know I bought a swingset like that for the boys. Thought they would love it because it was like a fort. They always ended up at the neighbors on their tramp. So when we moved, we bought a tramp.

Kristen said...

What beautiful memories you have of you and your swing set. I hope you are feeling better and not so sad anymore.

Kim Rees said...

Very cool pics! I wish we could afford a nice swing set like that for Lily and Gwynny but ours is just one that we picked from the neighbors trash down the street. Whatever works. I'm sure you have some great memories.

Tausha said...

So cool. We need to get one for Sam. You are such a darling little girl, your beautiful!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah made my palms sweaty just seeing her up that high! LOL
I hate heights!!!