My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday

I feel much better. I went through our photo albums last night and found some memories of my playset.

My very first ride. I was just one year old. My grandpa and my dad had just finished building it.

The next spring I could sit up in my swing. TJ and I had a lot of fun. He always watched out for me.

My Great Grandma came to Ohio to visit us. We are playing in the sandbox. I had to be careful so I did not get sand in my trach. That would not have been so good.

My cousins Adam and Karen came for a visit from Florida. Adam would make the tire swing go around sooooo fast. I loved it!!!

The next summer they came back for my 4th Barney Birthday party. This is the summer I learned to climb into the fort all by myself.

11 comments:

sara p said...

oh what great pictures from your past:) looks like you had a lot of fun on your playset:)

ABandCsMom said...

I'm sure some very wonderful memories were made while playing on that playset. Looks like you had so much fun.

TJ said...

man these are some blast to the past photos...the wood looks so fresh

Perplexing Situation said...

what great memories to share w/ everyone!

Emily said...

You sure had a lot of fun on your playset! Wonderful memories for sure!

Lacey said...

What a great swingset. That video of you upset really mad me cry. How sad.

Monica said...

I can see why you got so sad, looks like you had a lot of fun on that playset! Great pictures!

Beverly said...

that looks like a great play set!

stephanie said...

See there you're all set, whenever you're missing your playset just take out all those great photos!
BTW, love your header photo, what a cutie!

Lianna said...

I always love these glimpses into your past, Sarah!♥

Kristen said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you have so many great photos of you and your swing set. You will for sure hold those memories forever!