My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Brownies for the Birthday Boy

Matt has been in his room all night playing with his new game. I decided we need to have a little celebration for him. So I arranged for everyone to meet in the kitchen in 10 minutes.

We made brownies and found some balloon decorations and three candles. Now it is time to sing...

video

4 comments:

Junior said...

Happy Birthday Matt, those brownies look yummy

ABandCsMom said...

Looks like yummy brownies. Did you bake those Sarah?

Karen said...

Sarah, you're so thoughtful. I'm totally expecting you to make brownies on my birthday. :)

Kim Rees said...

Happy Birthday Matt!