My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

We've found all the Missing OSU fans

So if you haven't heard, Ohio State is playing Toledo today in the Cleveland Browns Stadium. That's right. In Cleveland. When I first heard about this, I thought it was a little weird. Scarlet and Gray in a Brown and Orange stadium. I did not want to go. But at seems everyone else did because it was almost impossible to get tickets. Until the last minute, when they released a whole bunch.

So this morning about 11:15 my mom and me are driving to horseriding. We go south on I-71. There is no traffic on our side. But YIKES, look at all the cars coming NORTH...

...from Columbus. It is dead stop gridlock...

...almost out to the airport, which is miles from downtown. We just got home. The game is on ESPN. My dad says, " There sure are a lot of empty seats." My mom tells him, "Ya we know why. They are still sitting on the freeway."

video
Ugh. Double Ugh. So glad that's not us.

video

Well, I just hope the Buckeyes win today.

2 comments:

Perplexing Situation said...

Did they win it? That sure is a lot of fans sitting on the highway!

sara p said...

yah, its a good thing you and your mom were going the other way:)