My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

we have a WINNER!!!

I was very excited tonight to pick a winner for the gift certificate.

First I used a shape cutter to get every name cut out.

I lined them all up and counted to make sure everyone was on. Oh I had to throw one away...funny TJ, but you can't win:)

Then I carefully folded all the circles in half...

...and put them into this drum thing I found in the music room.

OH I think a little drum roll is appropriate....DRUMROLL!!! by yours truly:)

And then I picked a winner...It is Cammie Heflin...I love little Addy. She will be so cute having her picture taken.

I'm filling out the gift certificate and then I will be sending it to them.
.
A little live action below, including my drumroll...

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations to Cammie! I bet she is so excited!!

And what a cute and creative way to choose the winner!

Molly said...

I love Cammie! It's funny, I got so excited that the winner is someone I "know" I'm a silly girl!

Lacey said...

Congrats to Cammie. Addy is one of our favorites too.

Kristin said...

Yay Cammie. Sarah, you are so funny - I love your comment about throwing away TJ's name :)

Heather said...

We LOVE sweet Addy and we love you too Miss Sarah.Great job on the drum roll!

AZ Chapman said...

cool are u doing get it down this year btw it starts oct 1

Maureen said...

Nice Cammie!! Congratulations!

Tsquared417 said...

Sarah you are the cutest!! Congrats to the winner!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Cammie and Addy!

Cammie Heflin said...

WOO HOO! I'm so excited Sarah!!! I can't wait to see the pix! We will definitely send you one too!

BTW! Addy is one of my favorites too! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Perplexing Situation said...

Congrats Cammie! Have fun getting all dolled up for the pictures!