My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank You Chick-fil-A

The other day I got this postcard from one of my favorite places to eat.

It says that if you wear your sports team logo to Chick-fil-A on Labor Day you get a free chicken sandwich. This weekend while my Mom and I have been hanging around Columbus my Dad and little brother have been at the Mead Cup Soccer Tournament in Dayton. Matt's team made it all the way to the championship game today and they were heading back toward Columbus this afternoon, so we decided to meet at the restaurant in Hilliard, Ohio.

Holy cow!!! Look at the size of the trophy Matt got. His team ended up loosing 2-1 to a team from Ann Arbor, Michigan. I know, that's tough for a Buckeye family:) Being second is very good too. He said it was a great tournament. Well since we are all wearing team logos, we all got free chicken sandwiches. Thank You Chick-fil-A.

Bye Matt. See you back in Cleveland. Time to go back to school and work tomorrow:(

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We love Chick-Fil-A also!

Kim Rees said...

Yummy! Gotta love it!

Mel said...

That trophy is almost as big as you Sarah! Wow!

Sarah Boesing said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH! :)

Thanks so much for signing the guestbook on my site! I read your story and you are one amazing young lady! I am so very proud to share a birthday with you! I hope you had an awesome day! :) God bless!

Emily said...

We LOVE chick-fil-a around here! A little too much... like 4 days a week too much!