My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sibling Sunday ~ He's Gone

I had such a fun summer with my big brother TJ.

We flew to Florida together...

...he played putt-putt with me...

...we went to the mall...

...and to our little brothers baseball game.

He came to my final performance at the fine arts camp...

...and he sang happy birthday to me.
.
He fixed my computer when it wasn't working and he programmed my cell phone so a picture comes up of whoever is calling me. He always laughs at my jokes and he asked me everyday when I got home how CEVEC was and listened to me tell him about Mr. K.
.
I miss TJ already. He went back to college. His classes start this week.

He is majoring in Finance at the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University. He is always on the Dean's List. I am so proud of him. I love you TJ. I hope you have a great Senior year.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great big brother!

Perplexing Situation said...

That's so sweet. he really is a great brother!

amy flege said...

so glad you have such a great relationship with your brother!!

Monica said...

Oh Sarah, I know how hard that is!!! You and Adam could start a support group :) You are very lucky to have such a great big brother and he is so lucky to have you for a sister!

Karen said...

He sounds like the best big brother ever. And he's got a great little sister, too.

Michelle said...

I am so glad you have such a wonderful brother and were able to spend a great summer with him. You can tell he really loves his sister! What a blessing!!! Love the photos of you two together!

JennyH said...

What an awesome brother you have Sarah.