My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sibling Sunday ~ Don't Forget...

...about the $50 give-a-way to Portrait Innovations.

Click HERE to sign up.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Absolutely LOVE these photos! Quinn just had a photo with her two brothers too and it turned out so nice (it is on our blog). I just hope someday she will look as beautiful as you with her brothers :>)

mauimom said...

Beautiful photo!

Jeanette said...

These are absolutely lovely portraits!!! WOW!