My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

OSU vs Navy ~ Part One

It's GAME Day!!!
It's very hot and sunny in Columbus, Ohio today.

Ohio State is playing Navy. So guess what? There are lots of people in Navy uniforms. They were soooooo nice to me.

It's time to sit down. Our seats are in a different place this year. We are in Section 16AA, Row 9, Seat 6 & 7.

Lots and lots and lots of Navy white.

And here they are...the football players.

But first the marching band.

They are pretty loud.

And now the Alumni Marching Band.

The flag is about to go up. I like that part.

WHAT!!! OMG!!!! what was that noise?????? It made my heart thump. I looked up and there were three VERY LOUD planes in the air. And that's about when I started to get dizzy, and my eyes rolled back in my head and my mom thought I was about to take my last breath in Ohio Stadium...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Whoa! My goal this year is to get to a game!

datri said...

Go Buckeyes!

But, oh no, wondering what happened next!!!

Sophia said...

Wow sarah that looks loike fun! I can understand that yo had to cover your ears when the plans went by. I went to a plane show.

Kristen said...

I like the part when the flag goes up too!