My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh Happy Day...It's BRUTUS!!!

After we had our Chick-fil-A on Monday, we headed for Easton Town Center to get my new puppy. I knew the Portuguese Water Dog was coming out because they sent me an email. When we got to the store I had a big surprise. I was sooooo excited. Build-a-Bear created a Brutus. You know, the Ohio State Mascot. It is the only college mascot they have created to date and they have a very limited supply, so I just had to get it. Good thing I had some money left over from my Birthday.

My mom is going to post a montage below so you can see how I followed directions while I was making Brutus. She said she was very proud of me.

4 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

Isn't Build a bear the greatest! I love reading about your many adventures.

Mary said...

Now that is just awesome!

Lisa said...

We have to go get ourselves a Brutus! I am glad you made one yourself! Give him a big hug tonight and whisper good thoughts for the Bucks tomorrow. I think we might need it :)!

Kim Rees said...

How cool is that? I love Brutus and I love the Bucks! Hopefully he will help bring us some good luck for the game.