My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Favorite Cart was waiting for Me

So here we are at the grocery store. The Giant Eagle closest to our house is really, really big. Once we get to the other side where the orange juice is, I am so tired and my bone really hurts. I will have to tell you about my bone one day.

Anyway, they do have this great wheelchair with a shopping basket on top. It isn't always available, but today it was waiting just for me. Hurray!!! We got everything on my list.

8 comments:

stephanie said...

That's a pretty nifty cart. Glad you scored it today. Are those lean pockets I see in your cart? I love those. Love the bacon egg and cheese one, Yummy

Kristen said...

Hurray for the cart!!

Tomorrow we'll be sitting in your seats at the Buckeye game! Cayman's Ohio State cheerleader outfit is washed and ready for tomorrow! Yay! We can hardly wait!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad your favorite cart was there for you today! What a great idea.

Cammie Heflin said...

I'm heading to the store today, I really don't like shopping, I'm sure it would be more fun with you!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Thanks so much for the Tickets!!! We had such a great (and wet) time. Cayman got to go to her first real Buckeyes game.

Lianna said...

That is a cool cart! I hope you're feeling more well rested and have no aches or pains!

Perplexing Situation said...

how great they had your cart! i bet the list helped you remember everything.

Beverly said...

I didnt know they had GE in Ohio? Glad you got a good cart for shopping. I love when I find a cart Noah can sit in when we shop.