My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet my New Puppy

So here I am at Build-a-Bear Workshop getting my new Portuguese Water Dog. What? Ohhh, you thought I was getting a real puppy? Smile!!

He started out as a skinny little newborn.

He's growing fast.

He feels pretty good.

Can't forget to give him a magic wish love heart.

Ahhhh, me and my dog. I have to take him home to get him dressed. You will never guess what I have for him to wear...

...A Buckeye sweatshirt just like me:) I get them at The Buckeye Corner in the dog department ~ Size XS.

We are having fun playing on the bed. He is going to be a good dog. His bark is not too loud and he is following directions.

I have to introduce him to my other dog. Portuguese Water Dog, meet Border Collie.

I think they are going to be good friends:)

15 comments:

sheree said...

That is so cute, Sarah! Those are the perfect pets!

Kim said...

Very nice! Love the hoodie! My favorite time of year too!

Cathy said...

Sarah...you are such a tease! I thought you got a real dog. I cleaned up two puppy messes today...be thankful you have a stuffed dog...lol!

Heidi said...

So cute Sarah! You had me fooled - I thought you were getting a real dog too. This one will definitely be easier to train!!

Lacey said...

What cute sweatshirts for your doggies. The best kind, the ones that don't make any noise.

Carol N. said...

Ahh - you fooled me! Love the dog - love the outfits!

ABandCsMom said...

You had me fooled!!

AZ Chapman said...

too funny

Leah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

Kristen said...

You got me. I was expecting a real dog too. Ha ha. What a great sense of humor you have!

And I love the choice of sweatshirt for him. Looks awesome!

amy flege said...

very cute! i really thought you had gotten a new dog!!

heather said...

I fell for it too. Build-a-Bear dogs are so much cuter than any real dog!

The VW's said...

You are such a trickster Sarah! I LOVE your new dog! He is the perfect kind! Have fun with him!

Jennifer said...

Bummer! I was so hoping to see a real dog:)

datri said...

LOL, you are too clever, Sarah! We love Build A Bear (Dog?) here, too!