My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Me and Miss Muffet...

...are RUNNING away as FAST as we CAN...

Because I found this very scary spider on my house. Does anybody know what kind of spider this is? Spiders freak me out.

10 comments:

stephanie said...

He looks a lot like the little guy I found on my house. I have a picture of him in one of my recent Thankful Sunday posts. Freaky thing!

jjpsmommy07 said...

Ohhh Sarah, I agree, I do not like spiders either. EWWWWW

ABandCsMom said...

Ewwwwww! YUCK! It sure is UGLY, whatever kind it is.

Kim Rees said...

Hi Joyce and Sarah! Sorry that you are dealing with spiders. They are probably showing their little faces since the weather has been damp and cooler here in N.E Ohio. I found a website that show many different types of house spiders so I thought I would give you the link so you can decide which arachniphobe you are dealing with. Have fun!

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5176109_types-house-spiders.html

Tausha said...

Yikes. I found one like that in our garage just by the door. I HATE spiders and now that it's getting cold outside they are wanting to come inside. Be careful!

COOLWHIP said...

It;s an orb spider. Way cool. Totally harmless. They eat bad bugs......

Emily said...

Yuck! Made me want to hit my computer screen!

Kimberly said...

They freak me out too!

Kristin said...

eewwwww - that gave me the chills -

Maureen said...

he is a cute little guy!