My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Call from Two Men and a Beauty...

...hahaaa that's me, Beauty. You know, like Beauty and the Beast. Only I'm not wearing a yellow dress and I'm not with a beast. I'm with my two favorite men...

...my Grandpa...

...and my Dad. We want to remind you that tomorrow is the day I will pick the lucky winner of the $50 gift certificate to Portrait Innovations. You still have time to leave me a message to get into the drawing. Click HERE to enter.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE all of the pictures! What a darling family!

my family said...

great pictures Sarah.
I loved your mom's last post too.

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see who wins tomorrow!!

starrlife said...

Lovely pictures- she certainly does NOT look like her Dad! Yeah right!

stephanie said...

Sarah I love those photos. And you really look just so pretty! Love your hair too.

Kim Rees said...

Fabulous pics! You truly are a beauty Sarah!