My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Getting a New Dog:)

Have you heard about Bo?

He lives in the White House with President Obama and his Family.

They did a lot of research before deciding to get a Portuguese Water Dog because of Malia's allergies. She loves her new dog. So I decided I want one too.

8 comments:

Lianna said...

Oh Sarah! Wonderful news! Keep us updated, okay?

Leah said...

Congratulations Sarah! I'm an obedience trainer, that means I teach dogs how to behave and have good manners. "Porties" are really nice dogs! They have A LOT of energy though. Make sure you someone takes your new dog to obedience classes. Then you'll have a super nice, well-behaved dog that you can bring anywhere.

ABandCsMom said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of your new dog.

Debbie Yost said...

We have the dog. My girls have been bugging me for a cat. Good luck and look forward to seeing your dog pictures.

Carol N. said...

Hi Sarah - as you saw on our blog, we recently bought Charlie for our family. He's a Havanese dog, and is also good for allergies. We absolutely adore him. Good luck with your search!

JRS said...

Yay!
---Jen

JennyH said...

That looks like a nice dog.

I am behind on reading blogs. Looks like you have been having LOTS of fun lately.

Heidi said...

Very exciting - what a cute looking dog!!