My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Girl can Never have too many Shoes!!

I needed a pair of black dress shoes. So my mom took me to Famous Footwear tonight. We headed back to the sale rack and look what I found...

...three pairs that I like. I am lucky. I wear a woman's size 5 1/2 or 6. A lot of my friends have feet that stopped growing at size 4 so they are not so lucky finding shoes.

Here is the best part for tonight. I got three pairs of shoes for $31.95. I think that's a bargain. Don't you?

15 comments:

Jeana said...

Yes that is a GREAT deal! Good shopping.

Beverly said...

cute shoes and a great deal!

Lund7 said...

That is a great deal! I love to shop and get good deals too!

Talley Images said...

You got an excellent deal!

I have really small feet as well and have to order all my dress shoes online at www.cinderellaofboston.com - this is the only place I can find that make them small enough...

love reading your blog!

Mandy said...

I love a great deal!!
I'm learning first hand how hard it is to find a size 4 with my daughter - it's like it ends at 2 and starts up again at 6??

ds.mama said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you in them.

Lacey said...

I love famous footwear. I buy all the boys shoes there, its a steal.

The VW's said...

I LOVE a great bargain! Congrats on a job well done Sarah! Cute shoes too!

Heidi said...

Great deal Sarah! Shoe shopping is so much fun!

Debbie Yost said...

I have always envied women with a shoe size of 5-6. There are always so many great shoes in the clearance or sale section. When you have a 7 1/2 shoe size, you have a lot more competition! Love all the great buys. Lucky you.

datri said...

Wow, that is a great bargain!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

great bargain shopping and cute shoes :) glad you are able to find cute shoes in your size!
are your friends able to look online for shoes? piperlime.com, zappos.com, shoebuy.com??? i hope the shoes are comfortable too! :)

stephanie said...

What a score!!!! I am such a shoe freak, I love the ones you got. So pretty. Don't you love them even more because you got such a good deal on them.
BTW, I always do really good on sale rack at Famous Footwear too.

Leah said...

That's a great deal!! Angela has the tiniest feet! She wears a size 1! And, her doctors say she's about done growing, and she's been in the same size shoe for about a year, so I'm not holding out much hope for significant growth in her feet.

Kristin said...

You have the perfect size foot! I had that size foot for a long time - until I had a baby - now I'm a size 7 :) I love Famous Footwear, too!