My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where's Waldo? I mean Matthew...

Today my mom was helping me upload more photos to my video called Grandpa's Garden. All of a sudden I just started cracking up and then shaking my head. Do you see why?

Do you need a hint: He's in blue...

Oh that crazy brother of mine...LOL...

8 comments:

Junior said...

Sarah that is so funny

Beverly said...

He is too funny

Kristen said...

LOL. Thanks for the hint. I didn't see Matthew at first! Too funny!!

Kim Rees said...

Hilarious!

jjpsmommy07 said...

Thanks for the good laugh Sarah!

JennyH said...

Ha Ha!! That is funny!

Kele said...

That truly is hillarious Sarah!

Mel said...

No wonder you love him so much Sarah- he's a hoot!