My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time for Pizza

Ten Years Ago Today...

...I was having the most amazing birthday party.

Both the principals at my school came. Mr. Makee was there when I started in kindergarten and then he retired and Mr. I came.

My neighbors the Broermans came and the Shepkas.

My friends were pretty surprised the principal of our school came to my party. They really shouldn't have been though. That's just the kind of guy Mr. I is. I really like him, alot.

The pizza arrived, so we all came out of the pool to eat.

Here are my friends Ashley and Rachel. They were in my Girl Scout troop.

Haaaa, look at me. Lisa is giving me a piggy back ride.

Do you see the lady on the far left? That is June Overfield and she did my first evaluation to determine that I could be in the peer modeling pre-school program. The lady in red was my occupational therapist and she is talking to Mrs. Roach my preschool teacher. There is my Grandma getting some pizza. She must be pretty tired because we were up really late at the awards dinner at the NDSC convention and then we had to get up really early to leave Pittsburgh to get to my party in time.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

looks like a great time!