My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shhh...A Sneak Peak...

...of what I've been doing today...



I'll tell you more about it after September 1st. That's the official day I can talk about it.
.
P.S. We are just about ready to send out the second shipment of care packages for members of the military. We made 100 more cards and treat bags. We are just waiting for more APO/FPO boxes to arrive from the post office. If you are reading about this for the first time and you have a loved one in the military, please click this link and email me the mailing info.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Woo-hoo! Looks like you've been busy! I haven't gotten them out yet but plan to soon, I hope!

jjpsmommy07 said...

Looks like alot of fun!

COOLWHIP said...

I LOVE the post from the beginning of your life. I am amazed at the clarity. Eva's first 6 months were a blur.

sturpin said...

looks like fun! The suspense is going to kill me :) Can't wait to find out what you are up to!

Kim Rees said...

Those little bears are adorable! Looking forward to finding out what you have up your sleeve.