My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Say Cheese....


Ten Years Ago Today...

...I was posing for my birthday portraits...





10 comments:

Pallavi said...

Beautiful pics !

Lianna said...

You look so beautiful! I love your hair in the photos, Sarah!

Liz and Brian said...

So pretty!

Cammie Heflin said...

Sarah you are so darn cute! You look a lot like your mom!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous girl.

Tausha said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, you are beautiful!!! I love your little outfit and your hair. You go girl!!

Beverly said...

beautiful

JennyH said...

Those are such cute pictures.

Kele said...

You take my breath away in these pictures Sarah!

heather said...

You are such a beautiful girl Sarah! I love these pics of you. And I love following your blog. You are an inspiration to all of us.