My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Late Breaking News

If you read my earlier post today, you know that I was going to my friend Melissa's graduation party tonight.

Well here we are looking so purty. Melissa will be going to college at Otterbein in the fall. I hope she likes it.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Sarah! I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Erin, a 19 year old college student. I have a blog as well, and I thought you might enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy reading yours! I have cerebral palsy; it's really mild, though. I'm going to college in about a week and will be a special ed major!

Happy blogging, Sarah!

stephanie said...

You all look beautiful!

ABandCsMom said...

I bet the party was a good time. You look amazing.

I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog!

Ellen said...

What a gorgeous dress!!! I want that.

Monica said...

Yes, you all look beautiful, hope you had a great time!!!

sturpin said...

You look so pretty in that dress! I hope you had a good time.