My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Late Breaking News ~ Final Rehearsal

At 3:30 my mom dropped me off at the Willoughby Fine Arts Center.

Today is the last rehearsal before our big performance of Hairgel on Thursday.

As I walk in I am thinking about the character I am playing. Here are some clues: 1) it is a boy, 2) he is one of the leads in High School Musical and 3) he is cute.

Practice is over. Where is my mom? This is my friend Christina. She is a very good singer and song writer. She even recorded a CD. The Lake County News Herald did a big article about her last month. If you click HERE you can read it and also view a video about her.

Well my mom is here now. I don't know why she wasn't here before, but I just sat and waited with Christina. That's what friends do you know.
.
Oh, I almost forgot. If you live in the Cleveland area I would love for you to come see us perform. It is this Thursday, August 6 at 6:00 at the Willoughby Fine Arts Center.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh, I wish I could come. Dang.

Shelley said...

Oh I wished I lived in CLeveland so I could come and see it! Hope it goes well.

Lianna said...

I wish I lived closer! I'd love to see the show!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Sarah I wish I lived in Cleveland so I could come see you. I am sure it is going to be a great show!Can't wait to see photos and see how it goes!

JennyH said...

Good luck Thursday! I'm sure you'll do great!!