My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am Exhausted

I was so happy when the bus turned on my street.

Today was my first day back at CEVEC and I have a new job this year.

But right now I am exhausted.

I just can't wait to get inside to take a nap. I will tell you more about my day later. See ya.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Rest Well!

Lianna said...

I'm looking forward to your next post, Sarah! Get some rest! :)

Junior said...

Glad you had a good first day, can't wait to hear about your new job

amy flege said...

hope you had a great rest!!

Beverly said...

happy first day back and hope you had a good rest.

Angela said...

Ooh, I love a good nap. Glad you had a great first day back! :)

mauimom said...

I have missed reading your blog. I always look forward to reading about your new adventures!

stephanie said...

The first day back is always exhausting. Enjoy your nap.

jjpsmommy07 said...

Can't wait to hear about your new job Sarah.