My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hairgel was a Smashing Success

I opened the show, "Scene One ~ ACTION"


Here are the ladies performing the dance Hoedown Throwdown from Hannah Montana the Movie. We all like Miley Cyrus.

Christina is anouncing the Hoedown song. Do you see my shoes. I am wearing my Rocket Dogs - cool.

We all made the yellow bandanas we are wearing. We put a lot of beads on them.

I was dancing and singing along too.

The end of that song. Time for the next act.

Now I am on the keyboards.

Time to take a bow.

Here I am with my two favorite music therapists, Miss Ellen and Miss Bonnie. How do you like the mural behind us? We painted all of them you see throughout the show.

video

Funny, a quick video. My mom taped it on the big camera so we will download that to YouTube if you want to see the whole show.

10 comments:

Ria said...

Looked like a lot of fun. I think it's wonderful that you are in musical productions and having fun at it. :-)

Lacey said...

So cute Sarah, I loved it.

ABandCsMom said...

Looks like you had a really fun time!

Carol N. said...

Yay Sarah - that was awesome!

sturpin said...

Love it! Way to go!

JennyH said...

You look like you had a lot of fun. thanks for sharing with us!

Junior said...

awesome Sarah, you did a great job

Beverly said...

You look so cute Sarah and it looks like such a great time.

Jeanette said...

that looks like a fun time! i love the bandanas

Michelle said...

congrats on a smashing success!