My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good Report Today

I brought this note home today.

My mom said she was very proud of me because I have a great attitude and I have been working hard.

17 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

Way to go Sarah! I'm proud of you too!

Beverly said...

that is so great Sarah!

mauimom said...

Wow, great job Sarah!

Kim said...

Great job!!

ABandCsMom said...

Way to go Sarah! You make me proud and I only know you through your blog. Keep up the good work.

Junior said...

Great Job Sarah

Kim Rees said...

Fantastic job Sarah! Keep up the good work! I know your mom is very proud of you! :)

Lacey said...

Sarah, you are such an inspiration. I want to send you one of our t shirts for jaxsons fight. Our buddy walk team. I also would love to make you a blankie. Email me and tell me what kind of stuff you like. laceyrugg@hotmail.com

Heather said...

What a great example you are to all those around you Sarah!I can only hope Zoey can grow up to be just like you!Proud of you too!

Scarehaircare said...

Sarah, what a great note! So, what is your new job?

amy flege said...

wow!! that is Great!!!!

Heidi said...

Way to go Sarah! What a great note to bring home!

heidi marie said...

i think we are all a little proud of you!!! ;)

Tsquared417 said...

So proud!!

Mary said...

Way to go Sarah!

Lianna said...

Way to go Sarah!!!♥

Sophia said...

Cool Sarah! You did great.