My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Celebrating my 20th Birthday

I left for camp on my 20th birthday so we did not get to have a celebration on the 9th. Finally last night on the 29th everyone was home, so we had dinner and a cake.

There were so many candles on my cake I did not think I would be able to blow them all out.

My mom and dad and TJ and Julie helped sing Happy 20th Birthday to me and then
Matt helped me blow out the candles. This year it was like my birthday lasted for twenty days.

15 comments:

JRS said...

The 1st picture is my favorite. You look so happy!
---Jen

ABandCsMom said...

Love the first picture of you Sarah. Looks like you had a great time. Happy to see that everyone was able to be together and help you celebrate. I'm curious, what did you get for your birthday?? Did I miss that post?

Lacey said...

Happy late birthday Sarah!!

Tim and Kelli said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Kim Rees said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You rock!

Tsquared417 said...

Sarah! You look so beautiful and happy. And thin!! :)

Beth said...

Ahh, delayed birthdays are really great because you get to keep on celebrating! I'll take the cake leftovers if there are any!!

sheree said...

yum! That cake looks delicious, Sarah! Did you save some for me?

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!! :)

Lianna said...

Mmmm...cake! I will have to show Gabriel your birthday cake pics. I think that cake is his most favorite food group. Especially birthday cake!♥

Becca said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Wow, what a cake! It looks like you had a very nice celebration!

AZ Chapman said...

what fun I turn 18 on the sixth

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! You are an amazing young woman.

Kele said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SARAH! The first picture is a beautiful pic of you!

Beverly said...

happy birthday Sarah