My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baseball Season comes to an End

Ten Years Ago...

...I was getting a baseball medal from Mrs. Kent. She was the greatest coach ever. You might remember she came to my graduation party last summer.

She always told me, "C'mon Sarah, You can do it."

Here is my friend Kim giving me a hug. She said she was proud of me. There were a lot of people there that day.

I also got my team picture that night. Do you see me standing in the back row? Right in front of Mrs. Kent is her daughter Melissa. She just graduated from high school and tonight I have been invited to her graduation party...ten years later.

1 comment:

Junior said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a wonderful coach and also had lots of fun.