My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, August 14, 2009

2009 Camp Report

I was all packed up and waiting for my mom in the great hall. I was so happy to see her I was waving and pumping my fists in the air.

I had a good time at camp. We did lots of fun things. Here is my Top Ten Favorite Things About Camp:

10. Pool Party
9. Paper bag Puppets
8. Bubbles
7. Movie Night
6. Badminton
5. Riding Jill, the fiesty horse
4. Water Balloons
3. Dinner
2. The Dance
1. The Campfire with S'mores

My mom wants me to show you this newsletter she gets when she picks me up. She says it helps her to know what I did. I do not know what she needs a piece of paper for, I talked for 45 minutes, the whole way home. I love telling everyone what I did at camp.

She really like this report too. They do one each day of the week. On my report today it said I was homesick. That's because I knew in the morning it was time to go home.


After I told my mom all about my week, and we stopped to see my dad at the office, I was wiped out. I did not quite make it home before I was out...


...snoring!!! My mom just opened all the windows and left me there until I woke up.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun camp! It sounds like you had such a great time!

Mel said...

You must have been busy!

Angela said...

That looks and sounds like SO much fun! Camp is always such a special time. Looks like you were enjoying your nap! :)

sturpin said...

Welcome home Sarah! It sounds like a great camp!

Beth said...

I'm glad you had fun at camp! It's funny that we were at camp at the same time, but in different places!

But where's your seatbelt?