My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Star Spangled Cousins

I just had to give a shout out to my cousins Adam and Karen. They live in Coral Gables, Florida.

So I do not get to see them too often. But one year, 1994 to be exact, they came up to Ohio for the Fourth of July. As soon as my mom heard they were coming she stitched up these matching outfits for us. Adam and Karen are my only cousins I know, and really they are second cousins, but I sure love them.

6 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

Oh my gosh. Love the outfits. You all look so adorable.

evrfwd said...

i love those outfits. you all looked fabulous!

rebecca said...

wonderful photo! great outfits.

AZ Chapman said...

2 cutie

Beverly said...

what a cute photo!

Perplexing Situation said...

your mom is SO talented!