My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sometimes pictures are Deceiving

Do you think I'm sick?

Nope, I'm fine. I just have sunburned eyelids. Don't ask me how. Plus I'm getting my nightime breathing treatment. Everynight before I go to sleep I get one dose of Albuterol to keep my lungs clear.

video

Just to prove I'm feeling fine, I told my mom to tape me being silly.

13 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

So glad you're not sick!

Nan P. said...

Sunburnt eyelids? This is very impressive, Sarah! I'd love to know how you did this, and how to avoid it, as I get so easily sunburnt. It must be so painful!

Cammie Heflin said...

Silly Silly Sarah! You scared me for a sec! Glad you are fine!

Jasmine said...

Sarah, I'm glad you're fine. You are so silly. Thanks for passing by my blog and leaving comments. I love hearing from you.

Tara Marie said...

I just showed your video clip to Emma Sage and she said "Boy is she silly!" She was worried at first by the photograph, but then I told her your story that you were OK.

Now what I am wondering is how you burned your eyelids!?!

The VW's said...

Sunburned eyelids? OUCH! Glad you aren't sick though!

Thanks for the laugh Sarah...you are silly! :)

Debbie Yost said...

Ouch, burnt eye lids. Yuck. Sounds painful.

Lacey said...

How in the heck did you burn your eyelids. You must have fallen asleep somewhere.

Kele said...

Silly AND CUTE!

Beverly said...

how did this happen? hope they are better.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Sarah, I also am glad you are not sick!! I won't ask how, because I've done it myself. I now always wear sunglasses!! :)

Not sure what happened but comments that were meant on other blogs got put on yours???? Guess it's past my bedtime :)