My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

RIP Dear Neighbor and Friend

In loving memory of our dear neighbor and friend. Please keep John's wife and children in your prayers. They have all been so good to our Sarah over the years. Our hearts are breaking for this dear family as they try to understand how a routine operation could go so horribly wrong and they must now put their lives back together without their husband and father.


7 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm so sorry. We will absolutely keep John and his family in our prayers.

Perplexing Situation said...

We're praying in NC.

Monica said...

Praying in MN

Linda said...

What a beautiful tribute. Praying in VA.

Lacey said...

Oh, was it sudden? Praying for this family as they get through the next few weeks and months

JennyH said...

That would be so hard! Prayers sent their way

Ria said...

I'm so sorry. Praying in MO.