My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Like Father, Like Daughter

Did you know I graduated from the same high school my dad did? Yep, I'm the Class of 2008 and he is the Class of 1979 from Charles F. Brush High School.

Last night the Class of 1979 had their 30th Reunion. Here is my mom and dad getting ready to leave. TJ and Julie stayed with me while they were gone.

Look how cute their name tags were. I think my dad still looks just like his senior picture. So did everybody last night.

Here is a picture of the guys from the soccer team. My dad was the goalie.

Here is my dad and mom with our old neighbor Jeannie. She graduated with my dad but she lives in Youngstown now. I wonder if I will go to a reunion some day? I think my mom and dad had fun.

5 comments:

Mary said...

They do look like they're having a good time!

Beverly said...

love those name tags so cute! Looks like a fun time!

AZ Chapman said...

soo cool

Monica said...

Looks like they had a great time, and I'm putting money on it you will go to your reunion and I'll get the pleasure of seeing pictures and reading about it in 2018!!

Kele said...

Your mom and dad sure make a cute couple!!