My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guess Where I'm Going to Dinner...

My mom said before we leave Columbus I could pick anywhere I wanted to go. So guess where we are?

Johnny Rockets. I love coming here. It is cute and fun.

I love to put nickels into the little jukebox. Today I want All Shook Up by Elvis Presley. Let's see. That means I need to push C3.

Haaa, they always open the straw dispenser for me.

Oh this is for my little brother. He is addicted to this drink. Look Matt. They will make a shake using that Monster you love. Sounds disgusting to me.

Oh my burger and fries are here. Not so healthy is it? My mom cut the burger in half for me and I am going to take the other half home for later. Sometimes you just have to go for a treat.


Yummy, that was good. Do you see me dancing my way out of the restaurant? I am trying to do the moves like the waiters. I love when they dance. Take a look...

13 comments:

Ria said...

I agree! Johnny Rockets is a fun diner. I went there once when visiting friends in Los Angeles. It's so fun to watch the waiters dance.

rebecca said...

We used to live in Reynoldsburg, not far from Columbus. We loved Johnny Rockets. We also love that wonderful mall!

Fun times!!!

Junior said...

That looks like a really fun place to eat.

stephanie said...

We all love Johnny Rockets too.Yummy!!!!

mom2noah said...

Hi Sarah, I too love Johnny Rockets. Always a good time had. Thanks for stopping by Noah's blog.

Kimy said...

mmm, that looks yummy- you're making me hungry!

Lacey said...

Joyce, I totally am with you. Every time I see the repeat of little Paris talking about her daddy and then falling into Janets arms, i bawl my eyes out. My hubby thinks i'm crazy. But I liked him and I've been to all of Janets concerts that have come here.

ABandCsMom said...

I've never been to Johnny Rockets. Looks like fun!

evrfwd said...

i love johnny rockets! haven't been there in ages, but now i'm craving it since i saw your photos. =)

Jeanette said...

I love that place... but they don't have one in my city!!

Kim said...

Very neat! I've never benn to a Johnny Rockets before. I'll have to find one now. Looks fun and yummy!

Perplexing Situation said...

I've never been there either. It looks like a blast when they all danc though!

Beth said...

Hannah says, "I love Johnny Rockets too! I Like to dance with the waiters too. My favorite is hot dogs."

If you ever come to Richmond, VA we'll take you to our Johnny Rockets!