My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Give me a W...

Ten Years ago Today...

...I was a Wolverine.

I loved this team. We were sponsored by Dick's Sporting Goods.

I was getting pretty good at hitting the ball.

Not so good waiting for the next hit so I could get off of first base.
And really good at running.

5 comments:

ABandCsMom said...

Looks like you really enjoyed yourself.

Cammie Heflin said...

You are too cute!

Monica said...

Go wolverines!! :) It looked like you were better at softball than I was, my favorite part was sitting on the bench cheering my teammates on!

Beverly said...

so cute Sarah!

Perplexing Situation said...

go team go!